In response, Wema Bank recently started the registration process for their intensive SME Business School, supported by the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Germany. Here are five interesting things you need to know.
- Skills and Nuggets at Its Best – As a business owner or entrepreneur, you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to run your business properly. This will be done through the robust curriculum developed across the broad areas of Finance, Marketing and Sales, Leadership, Technology, Strategy, Innovation and Business Transformation that participants will face.
- Registration and enrollment is free – The Wema KMU Business School is free for the participants. It is also interesting that Wema Bank provides all participants with writing materials, breakfast and lunch.
- Certification – All interested participants will receive a certificate upon completion of the program.
- Any entrepreneur can register – Wema SME Business School is open to any SME owner interested in running their business more efficiently and effectively, which guarantees size, productivity and profitability in terms of achieving the business objective. There are no academic requirements for admission to the program. The simplicity and versatility of the course schedule ensures that SMEs from diverse academic backgrounds can be accommodated and involved.
- World Class Advisors – Wema Bank has secured the services of world class advisors inside and outside Nigeria to support the program. Representatives from the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management will moderate some of the courses.
The Wema SME Business School takes place at least twice a year with face-to-face and online sessions. Registration for the Business School is still open and ends on August 4th, 2021 and anyone interested can register here.