We are looking for a dedicated Senior Business Analyst to help the company improve business efficiency. The senior business analyst’s responsibilities include developing new business strategies and models, communicating with management about how these strategies and models will improve business efficiency, and producing monthly reports on the business’s performance. You should also be able to use the monthly reports to identify areas of the business that need improvement.
To be successful as a senior business analyst, you should be able to effectively lead the business analyst team. Ultimately, a top performing senior business analyst should be able to find ways to improve customer satisfaction.
Duties of the senior business analyst:
- Identification and management of operational, financial and technological risks within the company.
- Maintain, test and improve business and systems operations.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Identifying and using opportunities for improvement.
- Identifying innovative ways to increase customer satisfaction.
- Assess project team performance to ensure goals and deadlines are met.
- Communication of ideas and points of view to the management.
- Act as a link between business and IT groups.
- Oversee the design of new products and evaluate market performance.
- Creation of monthly performance reports.
Requirements for senior business analysts:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, IT or a related field.
- Proven experience as a business analyst.
- Proven training in business process modeling.
- Confident handling of MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Systems / modeling / processing experience
- 10+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visio and Access is an advantage.
- The ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills.
- Economic analysis
- System analysis
- Process modeling
- Business process mapping
Desired work experience:
- 5 to 10 years of business analysis
About the employer:
Since 1998 Regenesys has been changing lives by awakening the potential of students in Africa and India. What sets us apart is our holistic approach to education: developing our students intellectually, emotionally and spiritually – offering learning programs that inspire and change not only the minds, but also the hearts and souls of our students. In this way we maximize the impact of the individual, the organization and society.
Working at Regenesys means working among 300 purpose-driven and exceptionally talented engineers, faculty, growth and sales, finance and operations teams in a dynamic, cross-functional, entrepreneurial and innovative environment.
Our growth so far has been phenomenal: we have over 200,000 alumni and our enrollments are growing exponentially: we expect to double next year and quadruple in 2023. We’re growing on all fronts, expanding our educational programs, expanding our global presence, and making our a Regenesys qualification, accessible to everyone through our #EdForAll campaign. To support our growth, we invest in our technology and education platforms to deliver the most comprehensive and scalable edtech solution in the world.
Employer and job advantages:
Find out more / Apply for this position